BIG book of 16 Stories dual language text Arabic and English (Hardcover) Treasury of Aesopís Fables.
Learn more than 350 words in Arabic ad English. Arabic / English Bilingual Childrenís Short Story Book of Fables. 16 enchanting fables with full color illustrations. Key words are colored in the text to highlight new vocabulary words. Look for the words that are colored the same in Arabic and English to know their meanings. By the end of the book you will have learned over 350 new words. Easy to read and understand. Perfect tool for learning both languages.
The Fables from Around the World series is a fantastic way to explore the rich diversity of different cultures. Each Asope fable is partnered with a store from another part of the world that has similar animal characters.
Classical Arabic Language
Hardcover: 208 pages
Published in Arabic: Nafitha; Jabal Amman Publishers, 2009
Illustrated and retold by Val Biro
1. The Donkey and the Lapdog
2. The Lion and the Mouse
3. The Fox and the Stork
4. The Man, His Son and the Donkey
5. The Monkey and the Fisherman
6. The Donkey in the Pond
7. The Sick Lion
8. The Hare and the Tortoise
9. The Bear and the Travelers
10. The Ducks and the Tortoise
11. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
12. The Goose That Laid the Golden Eggs
13. The Eagle and the Man
14. The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse
15. The Farmer and his Sons
16. The Donkey and the Lionís Skin